Amending my order
Can I amend my order once I’ve placed it?
- Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible if you’d like to change your order. We are only able to process a change in order within the first 30 minutes.
- Please note we are unable to guarantee a change in delivery address once your order has been placed. If you are enquiring to change your delivery address once your order has been shipped, please contact DHL through their Express On-Demand Delivery service.
Can I exchange items?
- We do not offer exchanges. If you would like a different colour or style, please use our return service, and then place a new order for the correct item.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- If your question isn’t answered by browsing our product pages or FAQs, feel free to get in touch with our customer service team.
- Please use this service provided instead of contacting us through any other forms of communication. This will ensure the most speedy and relevant response time. Please note that our Instagram is managed by a different team.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- Once you’ve placed your order, your swimwear will be sent out within 1-2 working days.
- Shipments are sent via DHL Express, as per the below transit times:
- UK – next working day
- US – 1-2 working days
- Australia – 2-3 working days
- Rest of World – 2-3 working days
- You will receive an email from DHL once your order has been shipped. This will contain your item’s tracking information.
How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery costs £8 to an address in the UK, and £25 to Europe and Rest of World.
- For EU orders, prices include all relevant import duties and taxes. This means you won’t need to pay anything extra to receive your item.
- For Rest of World orders, prices do not include relevant import duties and taxes. Do ensure you are aware of this when placing your order, as we are unable to reimburse you.
- More information can be found on our Returns & Shipping page here.
Can I get next day delivery?
- We are unable to guarantee a delivery date, however, we always send out your order either the same or the next working day.
- As soon as your swimwear is ready it will be sent via DHL Express.
Am I able to collect my order in person?
- If you’d like to collect your order from our studio in London, please contact us.
How do I track my order?
- You will receive a tracking number from DHL when your order has been shipped. You are able to track your order here.
- If you have any queries about your delivery once it has been shipped, please refer to the email you receive from DHL Express On-Demand Delivery for all queries and guidance.
Why is my delivery taking longer than expected?
- International delivery times are approximate, as there may be some situations which cause delays to your delivery which are beyond our control.
- If you think your delivery time is taking longer expected, please refer to your email from DHL Express On-Demand Delivery for more information.
Why have I been charged Import Tax?
- Items sent to international shipping addresses may be subject to customs import tax, and is not something that is managed by us. We are therefore unable to reimburse any costs.
- If you return your item, you will not receive a refund for import duties.
- If you are concerned we would recommend raising this issue with DHL so they can explain the charges further.
- Please note, we cover all import duties and taxes for EU shipping addresses only.
- If a shipment is sent back to us as the customer refuses to pay relevant import duties and taxes on receipt, we will deduct the return shipping fee from the final refund.
What does DHL provide as part of their On-Demand Delivery service?
- You will receive a notification from DHL EXPRESS ON-DEMAND DELIVERY (DHL ODD). ODD will provide you with email/SMS updates about your shipments progress and estimated delivery date/time.
- When the shipment doesn’t fit your schedule the 100% free service enables you to choose the time and place of delivery, giving you maximum flexibility and greater control over your shipment.
- DHL ON-DEMAND DELIVERY offers the following free delivery options:
- Deliver my package on Another Day: Scheduled delivery
- Deliver my package to Another Address: Alternate Delivery to work or family.
- Deliver my Package at a Safe Place: Authorise Shipment Release.
- Deliver my package with Neighbour: Leave with neighbour, reception or guard.
- Deliver my package at a DHL Service Point: Hold for Collection.
- Request my Hold My Package: Vacation hold safekeeping up to 30 days.
- ODD gives you full control and lets you never miss your delivery. Flexible and convenient, just add your mobile number and email address at our checkout to receive these options free of charge.
Issues with my item
Who should I contact if there is a problem with my swimwear?
- If you believe there is a fault with your swimwear, or you have received the wrong item, please contact our Customer Service team quoting your order number.
Out of Stock
When will my favourite item be back in stock?
- We consistently restock our collections and best-selling styles.
- The best way to stay up to date is to sign up to notifications on the individual product page. This way, you will be emailed as soon as we restock.
What packaging will my item be shipped in?
- All our items are shipped in biodegradable packaging, made from recyclable polythene and biodegradable under the influence of oxygen, heat and light. The usual time to degrade is approximately eighteen months.
- Check with your local council if they recycle polythene, or visit https://www.recyclenow.com to find your nearest recycling point.
What currencies can I pay in?
- You can buy our swimwear in GBP, USD, EUR or AUD. You can change the site’s currency option by heading to the top right hand corner of the home page.
What payment methods can I use to place an order?
- We accept payments via Paypal, Mastercard, American Express or Visa.
How should I care for my Hunza G swimwear?
- Do not roll up or store when wet.
- Hand wash separately with care.
- Rinse in cold water after each use.
- No detergent. No bleach.
- Do not wring. Do not rub.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Fluorescent colours can fade.
- Avoid contact with suncream- fabric may become discoloured if in direct contact with suncream or any other chemicals.
How do I return my item?
- For UK customers, please use our Returns Portal to process your return.
- For International Customers, please contact us to request a returns label.
- More info on the returns process can be found on our Returns and Shipping Page. All returns are free of charge.
- Please note all orders to Brazil and Russia are final, as we do not accept returns from these countries.
Have you received my return?
- Our returns are processed every other day but they can take longer to reach us if coming back from the US or outside the EU, so please be patient but feel free to contact us if you haven’t received your refund within 7 working days. The date the refund appears in your account depends on your bank.
Sizing & Coverage
How does your one size fits method work?
- Our one size fit method is flattering and comfortable, ensuring you feel confident on the beach, in the sea, at the pool, and anywhere in between. The soft, crinkled fabric is designed to fit a UK size 6-14, available for a range of shapes and sizes.
- You can wear most styles low or high rise, allowing your bikini to sit where you find most flattering on your body.
- Our swimsuits work well over a baby bump, and post baby, as the material will stretch as your body adapts, and return to your desired shape afterwards.
- Our swimwear is made out of one of two materials, our Signature Crinkle or our Nile Fabric. The Nile is our new sporty, more structured, dynamic, ribbed fabric. Still part of the crinkle family it is just a tighter knit with less visible texture and a lighter appearance.
- Please note, that our styles in the Nile Fabric come up slightly smaller than in our Signature Crinkle. We recommend the Nile for those wanting a slightly leaner fit. Whilst we recommend the Crinkle fabric for UK sizes 6-14, we would recommend the Nile Fabric for UK size 6-10/12, depending on body shape. For more information on our Nile fabric and styles, head to our collection here.
Which swimwear should I choose If I have a bigger cup size?
- For bigger cup sizes, we’d recommend the Gigi, our athletic strappy two-piece with micro tonal lycra straps, adding the support without the bulk; and the Xandra, a cool style with a touch of sport, featuring an angular neckline and thin shoulder straps, for those wanting a smaller top without losing support.
- For a swimsuit, we’d recommend the Square Neck Swim as our cult-classic, featuring an updated angular square neckline and slightly lower back; an ideal strap width for chest support, hugging the body in all the right places.
- For those with bigger chests, please do be wary of white fabric, which can become slightly see-through when wet. For any questions on this, please do reach out to us.
Which swimwear should I choose if I have a smaller chest?
- For bandeau styles, we recommend the Ariel bikini, a fed-through twisted top providing subtle balance and delicate support; the Gloria, our classic style elevated with tortoiseshell detail providing a sophisticated edge; and our Jean Bikini, one of our most popular styles, providing moderate adjustable coverage – a bow-style bandeau ensuring timeless wearability.
- For swimsuits, we recommend the Pamela in our classic crinkle fabric, for a flattering high-rise leg and low-cut back. For a strapless style try our Audrey Swim, which effortlessly hugs the body providing elegant and refined support.
What is the coverage like on your bottoms?
- The bottoms on our Ariel, Jean and Xandra Bikinis are all our classic style, providing medium bottom coverage. These are able to be styled either low, mid or high rise, depending on how you like your bikini to sit.
- The Gloria bottoms provide the same classic coverage, with sophisticated tortoiseshell rings that sit on the hips, elongating your legs and providing a delicate balance to your poolside look.
- Our Carmen Bikini is our classic crinkle triangle shape with tonal lycra trim, to be worn on or over your hips, suitable for a range of sizes.
- The Iris Bikini in Nile is our high-waisted style, for those wanting a little less stomach on show. Adjustable moderate coverage leaves you in control of this flattering style.
- The Gigi Bikini bottoms are our new, cheekier bottoms. For those wanting a comfortable yet cheeky hip grazing set.
Can I mix and match bikini styles?
- We are unfortunately not able to offer separates, as all our bikinis are made as a set.
How sustainable is your production process?
- Hunza G’s production process begins and ends locally in the UK, amidst a small group of individuals passionate about quality knit fabrics and considered swimwear construction. Our crinkle fabric is knit in a local mill in the Midlands, dyed thereafter, then processed and dried before being sent to our Central London studio where each garment is cut and made.
- Each piece is hand-cut and finished, limiting any possible dead-stock fabric and unsold finished garments. This is in part to ensure we do our best to decrease overproduction within the fashion industry on both a brand and consumer level. We resourcefully produce small run-off quantities of headbands and scrunchies with small cuttings of excess fabric – reducing wastage and providing a long-lasting alternative.
- More information on our commitment to brand sustainability and ethical production can be found on our site here.
How long is your warranty period?
- Our swimwear warranty period is 6 months. We feel this is more than enough time for you to feel happy with your product.
- During the 6 month warranty period, you are able to return your item to us if it is deemed faulty and we will fix it for you. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note, general wear and tear is not considered to be faulty. After this, we are unable to process a faulty item complaint.
Where to buy my Hunza G
Where can I purchase my Hunza G?
- White and Blush crinkle colours may become slightly translucent when wet. Our signature crinkle does not appear see through nor thin – however we advise these lighter colours could show chest texture and colour depending on your size and desired fit .
If you can’t find the answer you’re after in our FAQs, feel free to get in touch with us via our contact form.
The Hunza G team x