Amending my order
Can I amend my order once I’ve placed it?
- If you’d like to amend your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to enquire.
- If you are enquiring to change your delivery address once your order has been shipped, please contact DHL through their Express On-Demand Delivery service, as detailed in their email.
Can I exchange items?
- We do not offer exchanges. If you would like a different colour or style, please use our return service, and then place a new order for the correct item.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- If your question isn’t answered by browsing our product pages or FAQs, feel free to get in touch with our customer service team. During our peak summer season, please allow 24 hours for a response.
- Please use this service provided instead of contacting us through any other forms of communication. This will ensure the most speedy and relevant response time. Please note, our Instagram is managed by a different team, who will redirect you here.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- As Hunza G swimwear is made to order, we require up to 7 working days to process your item(s). Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite orders as our swimwear is made to order and every customer is a priority to us.
- You will receive email notifications from the Hunza G team when your order is in production, and another email from DHL once your order has been shipped. This will contain your item’s tracking information.
- If you have not received a shipping notification within 7 working days of processing your order, feel free to get in touch with us. As we are a small team, we kindly ask customers to refrain from chasing their orders within this timeframe. This ensures we can focus on getting your swimwear ready for you.
How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery costs £5 to an address in the UK, £15 to Europe, and £25 internationally. Please note, this does not include any relevant import taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer. Do ensure you are aware of this when placing your order, as we are unable to reimburse you.
- More information can be found on our Returns & Shipping page here.
Can I get next day delivery?
- We are unable to offer alternative delivery options, as we hand make all items to order. As soon as your swimwear is ready it will be sent via DHL Express delivery service.
- If you require swimwear for a specific date, please visit one of our stockists who will be able to provide immediate stock.
Am I able to collect my order in person?
- If you’d like to collect your order from our studio in London, please contact us to enquire about in-person collection.
How do I track my order?
- You will receive a tracking number from DHL when your order has been shipped. You are able to track your order quoting your tracking number here.
- If you have any queries about your delivery once it has been shipped, please refer to the email you receive from DHL Express On-Demand Delivery for all queries and guidance.
Why is my delivery taking longer than expected?
- Once your order has left our studio, it will arrive with you the next working day if either UK or EU based, within 2-3 working days to the US/ APAC/ remote European locations, and up to 6-7 working days for Australia/ New Zealand.
- International delivery times are approximate, as there may be some situations which cause delays to your delivery which are beyond our control.
- If you think your delivery time is taking longer expected, please refer to your email from DHL Express On-Demand Delivery for more information.
Why have I been charged Import Tax?
- This is an international customs import tax and therefore it is not something that is managed by us. Unfortunately, the money does not come to us therefore we are unable to reimburse this charge.
- If you are concerned I would recommend raising this issue with DHL so they can explain the charges further. This is the standard protocol with smaller companies when ordering internationally.
What does DHL provide as part of their On-Demand Delivery service?
- You will receive a notification from DHL EXPRESS ON-DEMAND DELIVERY (DHL ODD). ODD will provide you with email/SMS updates about your shipments progress and estimated delivery date/time.
- When the shipment doesn’t fit your schedule the 100% free service enables you to choose the time and place of delivery, giving you maximum flexibility and greater control over your shipment.
- DHL ON-DEMAND DELIVERY offers the following free delivery options:
- Deliver my package on Another Day: Scheduled delivery
- Deliver my package to Another Address: Alternate Delivery to work or family.
- Deliver my Package at a Safe Place: Authorise Shipment Release.
- Deliver my package with Neighbour: Leave with neighbour, reception or guard.
- Deliver my package at a DHL Service Point: Hold for Collection.
- Request my Hold My Package: Vacation hold safekeeping up to 30 days.
- ODD gives you full control and lets you never miss your delivery. Flexible and convenient, just add your mobile number and email address at our checkout to receive these options free of charge.
Issues with my item
Who should I contact if there is a problem with my swimwear?
- If you believe there is a fault with your swimwear, or you have received the wrong item, please contact our Customer Service team quoting your order number.
Out of Stock
What packaging will my item be shipped in?
- All our items are shipped in biodegradable packaging, made from recyclable polythene and biodegradable under the influence of oxygen, heat and light. The usual time to degrade is approximately eighteen months.
- Check with your local council if they recycle polythene, or visit https://www.recyclenow.com to find your nearest recycling point.
What currencies can I pay in?
- You can buy our swimwear in GBP, USD, EUR or AUD. You can change the site’s currency option by heading to the top right hand corner of the home page.
What payment methods can I use to place an order?
- We accept payments via Paypal, Mastercard, American Express or Visa.
How should I care for my Hunza G swimwear?
- Do not roll up or store when wet.
- Hand wash separately with care.
- Rinse in cold water after each use.
- No detergent. No bleach.
- Do not wring. Do not rub.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Fluorescent colours can fade.
- Avoid contact with suncream- fabric may become discoloured if in direct contact with suncream or any other chemicals.
How do I return my item?
Have you received my return?
- Our returns are processed every other day but they can take longer to reach us if coming back from the US or outside the EU, so please be patient but feel free to contact us if you haven’t received your refund within 7 working days.
Sizing & Coverage
How does your one size fits method work?
- Our one size fit method is flattering and comfortable, ensuring you feel confident on the beach, in the sea, at the pool, and anywhere in between. The soft, crinkled fabric is designed to fit a UK size 6-14, available for a range of shapes and sizes.
- You can wear most styles low or high rise, allowing your bikini to sit where you find most flattering on your body.
- Our swimsuits work well over a baby bump, and post baby, as the material will stretch as your body adapts, and return to your desired shape afterwards.
- Our swimwear is made out of one of two materials, our Signature Crinkle or our Nile Fabric. The Nile is our new sporty, more structured, dynamic, ribbed fabric. Still part of the crinkle family it is just a tighter knit with less visible texture and a lighter appearance.
- Please note, that our styles in the Nile Fabric come up slightly smaller than in our Signature Crinkle. We recommend the Nile for those wanting a slightly leaner fit. Whilst we recommend the Crinkle fabric for UK sizes 6-14, we would recommend the Nile Fabric for UK size 6-10/12, depending on body shape. For more information on our Nile fabric and styles, head to our collection here.
Which swimwear should I choose If I have a bigger cup size?
- For bigger cup sizes, we’d recommend the Gigi, our athletic strappy two-piece with micro tonal lycra straps, adding the support without the bulk; and the Xandra, a cool style with a touch of sport, featuring an angular neckline and thin shoulder straps, for those wanting a smaller top without losing support.
- If you’re after a strapless style, the Tracey Frill is a firm favourite from our Pandora Sykes Collection, suitable for a wide range of chest sizes, allow the frills to fall for a perfectly undone look, a nod to our retro heritage. Alternatively, the Gabrielle bikini is a simple yet elegant look, featuring an ultra-straight neckline ideal for those wanting a sleek and easy bikini, flattering for a range of chest sizes.
- For a swimsuit, we’d recommend the Maria Swim, a seamless, minimal swim, for lovers of simplicity; the lycra straps sit gently on the shoulders, teamed with the high back, providing subtle support. The Square Neck Swim is our cult-classic, featuring an updated angular square neckline and slightly lower back; an ideal strap width for chest support, hugging the body in all the right places. For something different, try the Athena Swim, a feminine classic, providing a flattering curvature in the neckline outlining your best bits, giving a soft and delicate appearance all over.
- For those with bigger chests, please do be wary of white fabric, which can become slightly see-through when wet. For any questions on this, please do reach out to us.
Which swimwear should I choose if I have a smaller chest?
- For a bikini with straps, the Aneksi bikini in Nile provides both feminine and subtle support. Both sleek and light, this bikini stretches over the body’s curves to hold you in whilst remaining comfortable and lifted.
- For bandeau styles, we recommend the Ariel bikini, a fed-through twisted top providing subtle balance and delicate support; the Gloria, our classic style elevated with tortoiseshell detail providing a sophisticated edge; and our Jean Bikini, one our most popular styles, providing moderate adjustable coverage – a bow-style bandeau ensuring timeless wearability.
- For swimsuits, we recommend the Iris Swim in Nile, an athletic sculpted racer back swimsuit; the Nancy Swim in Nile, a classic sophisticated swim baring a little extra; or the Pamela in our classic crinkle fabric, for a flattering high-rise leg and low-cut back. For a strapless style try our Audrey Swim, which effortlessly hugs the body providing elegant and refined support for all.
What is the coverage like on your bottoms?
- The bottoms on our Ariel, Jean, Gabrielle, Xandra, and Strap Bikinis are all our classic style, providing medium bottom coverage. These are able to be styled either low, mid or high rise, depending on how you like your bikini to sit.
- The Gloria bottoms provide the same classic coverage, with sophisticated tortoiseshell rings that sit on the hips, elongating your legs and providing a delicate balance to your poolside look.
- Our Carmen Bikini is our classic crinkle triangle shape with tonal lycra trim, to be worn on or over your hips, suitable for a range of sizes.
- The Posey in our classic crinkle and the Iris Bikini in Nile are our high-waisted styles, for those wanting a little less stomach on show. Adjustable moderate coverage leaves you in control of these two flattering styles.
- The Gigi Bikini bottoms are our new, cheekier bottoms. For those wanting a comfortable yet cheeky hip grazing set.
Can I mix and match bikini styles?
- We are not able to process special requests during the peak summer season, as it can cause disruption to our production process.
- Feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you are after something specific not shown online, and we will see what we can do. Please note, we cannot guarantee a custom order at any point.
How sustainable is your production process?
- Hunza G’s production process begins and ends locally in the UK, amidst a small group of individuals passionate about quality knit fabrics and considered swimwear construction. Our crinkle fabric is knit in a local mill in the Midlands, dyed thereafter, then processed and dried before being sent to our Central London studio where each garment is cut and made.
- Each piece is hand-finished and made to order, limiting any possible dead-stock fabric and unsold finished garments. This is in part to ensure we do our best to decrease overproduction within the fashion industry on both a brand and consumer level. We resourcefully produce small run-off quantities of headbands and scrunchies with small cuttings of excess fabric – reducing wastage and providing a long-lasting alternative.
- More information on our commitment to brand sustainability and ethical production can be found on our site here.
How long is your warranty period?
- Our swimwear warranty period is 6 months. We feel this is more than enough time for you to feel happy with your product.
- During the 6 month warranty period, you are able to return your item to us if it is deemed faulty and we will fix it for you. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note, general wear and tear is not considered to be faulty. After this, we are unable to process a faulty item complaint.
Where to buy my Hunza G
If you can’t find the answer you’re after in our FAQs, feel free to get in touch with us via our contact form.
The Hunza G team x